Friday, September 25, 2020

#0071-1140Sep18- HAIKU, Day 2 on 8-Day Russian Poetry Flash Mob.

  






Day 2 (Nepal Era 1140 Sep 18)

Today is the first day of my participation in this 8-day Russian poetry flash mob.

#StihiMenyaNeOstavlyayut

#СтихиМеняНеОставляют

#PeetMeNotLeave

I have been nominated by my friend and respected poet of Nepalbhasa, Mr. Pushpa Tuladhar to post a poem by me every day. A photo is required with each poem posted. The poems will be translated into Russian and published in the alamanah (almanac "Fresh View").

 

Each day I will nominate a poet to do the same. Today, I nominate my friend and poet of Nepalbhasa Ms. Nijiros Shrestha to join and continue.  She will post her own creation for eight days. Each poem has to be a jpeg (Photo).

Thank you.

 

I am very much thankful to respected poet Mr. Pushpa Tuladhar as mentor for translation in English and respected poet Mr. Dil Bahadur Chitrakar  “Tuyu Pun” for selection of Haiku from my collection.

  

The original form of my Haiku creation in Nepalbhasa as;

बालं लजगाः

विपदया समस्या

अनेक दृष्टि ।


गुँया दथुइ

न्ह्यानाच्वन स्व खुसि

सागर आज्जु ।

 

माया भम्वःया

मतिना स्वांया कंथय् हे

तज्याइ मुखू ।

 

ल्हाः निपा द्यःने

म्हगः छम्हं हे तःले

थः त्याका च्वनी ।

 

My post for today in English version is as below;

 

Reality …

 

Renting as the occupation

The problem of calamity

Different view

 

In the middle of the forest

Behold the river flowing

At its goal to the ocean

 

Love of the whirlpool

Falls in the thorn of a blossom

The buds bursts

 

With the both hands up

Suppresses the whole body

Felt the self-victory

 

SURESH Pradhan, YALA

suresh.tayeju@gmail.com

#TayejuPost #TayejuHaiku #NewaHaikuKhya 

No comments:

Post a Comment