Friday, September 25, 2020

#0076-1140Sep22- HAIKU, Day-6 on 8-day Russian Poetry Flash Mob.

 

 




Day 6 (Nepal Era 1140 Sep 22)

Today is the sixth day of my participation in this 8-day Russian poetry flash mob.

#StihiMenyaNeOstavlyayut

#СтихиМеняНеОставляют

#PeetMeNotLeave

I have been nominated by my friend and respected poet of Nepalbhasa, Mr. Pushpa Tuladhar to post a poem by me every day. A photo is required with each poem posted. The poems will be translated into Russian and published in the alamanah (almanac "Fresh View").

 

Each day I will nominate a poet to do the same. Today, I nominate my friend and poet of Nepalbhasa Mr. Dharma Krishna Sikarmi to join and continue.  He will post his own creation for eight days. Each poem has to be a jpeg (Photo).

 

Thank you.                                         

 

I am very much thankful to respected poet Mr. Pushpa Tuladhar as mentor for translation in English and respected poet Mr. Dilbahadur Chitrakar “Tuyu Pun” for selection of Haiku from my collection.

 

The original form of my Haiku creation in Nepalbhasa as;

यंमाद्य: कुन

क्यबया स्वां झ्वा:जुल

कोरोनां यंया ।

 

खिमिला चीकी

पाल्चिया कसरत

: ह्वला:च्वनी ।

 

न्ह्यंने नग्वारा

तिमिला हे भा:पिल

पंग: जुल स्व ।

 

सुर्द्य: व मिला

माय्बिलिं त्यप घय्पू

बिन्हांबि किच:

 

 

My post for today in English version is as below;

 

Title >>

Dark Sky

 

The Yanmadya* imprisoned

The flowers in the garden spoiled.

The Festival YANYA on CORONA (Pandemic)

*YANMA_DYA (Indra, the King of God) 

 

The moonless night eliminated

Exercise of the PALCHA*

Enlightens incessantly.

*lamp like candle

 

Ahead is an iron ball

Presumed as the Moon

Looking for hindrances.

 

The Sun and the Moon

The lizard hugs the pitcher*

The shadows set down.

*It’s proverb.

*Bigger pitcher made of clay.

 

  

SURESH Pradhan, YALA

suresh.tayeju@gmail.com

#TayejuPost #NewaHaikuKhya #NewaHaiku #TayejuHaiku


No comments:

Post a Comment